As the first and only market research firm to specialize in the stem cell industry, BioInformant research has been cited by the Wall Street Journal, Xconomy, and Vogue Magazine.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, BioInformant is distinctively suited to tracking the stem cell marketplace, because we have been following the industry for a full decade (2006 to present). This rare attribute provides us with a robust database of historical information to offer clients.
Another unique attribute of BioInformant is that our management team comes from a BioInformatics background – the science of collecting and analyzing complex biological data. We apply these advanced data techniques to the field of market research.
To date, BioInformant has served all-star clients from across the stem cell spectrum, including GE Healthcare, Pfizer, Goldman Sachs, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Becton Dickinson, and more.
We also offer breaking stem cell industry news on our blog, which attracts 135K+ views worldwide.
Cade Hildreth is the Founder, President, and CEO of BioInformant Worldwide, LLC.
With more than 10 years of experience, Cade is a media expert on stem cell market trends, recently interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Business Journal, Xconomy, and Vogue Magazine.
Cade studied Biology and Chemistry at Dartmouth College, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology at Georgetown University, and Dental Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
Famous for saying “We are not made of drugs, we are made of cells,” Cade is the communications genius that has grown BioInformant from a market intelligence company into a stem cell publishing powerhouse.
In addition to running BioInformant, Cade is a stem cell transplant recipient.
Outside the office, Cade is an elite rugby player, having represented the USA Women’s Rugby 7s Team, the USA 15s Rugby Team, and the USA Touch Rugby Team in the recent World Cup in Coffs Harbour, Australia.
She has also played rugby internationally in Christchurch, NZ, represented Australian Rugby Superclubs, and been honored as the “Women’s International Rugby Player of the Year” alongside the “Men’s International Rugby Player of the Year,” USA rugby legend Todd Clever.
BioInformant’s Social Media Accounts – Powerful Platforms for Distribution of Stem Cell Industry News
With 15,000+ followers, our Twitter account (@StemCellMarket) is the fastest growing stem cell account on Twitter.
Our Twitter account attracts an average of 1,000 new, organic followers per month.
Our President and CEO, Cade Hildreth, is also a Top Influencer for Stem Cells on LinkedIn, with nearly 10,000 followers.
This account attracts an average of 950+ new LinkedIn followers per month.
What Makes BioInformant the Stem Cell Market Leader?
- BioInformant is the first and only market research firm to specialize in the stem cell industry
- We sponsor and attend a wide range of stem cell industry conferences, including:
- Respected Speaker on Stem Cell Topics: Stem Cell Meetup, International Conference on Synthetic Biology
- Guest Blogger on Stem Cell Topics
- Wide Readership: BioInformant is widely read by stem cell industry executives, investors, and researchers, attracting 135K+ views worldwide.
- Large Subscriber List: 5,000+ email subscribers receive our stem cell industry newsletters.
- Dominant in Google Search Results: We appear on the 1st Page of Google result for a wide range of stem cell terms.
- Dominant Social Media Presence:
- Fastest Growing Stem Cell Account on Twitter – We are the fastest growing stem cell account on Twitter, with an average of 1,000 new, organic followers joining our audience each month.
- Top Influencer for Stem Cells on LinkedIn – We are a Top Contributor for Stem Cells on LinkedIn, attracting nearly 10,000 followers to date.
- We have a diverse range of stem cell industry partnerships, including:
- Stem Cell Industry Influencer: Leading stem cell companies like Ocata Therapeutics follow our online content and circulate press releases about it.
- Media Resource for Stem Cell Topics: We get interviewed by major news outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, LA Business Journal, Xconomy, and Vogue Magazine.
- Raving Fans: Check out testimonials from loyal and raving fans here.