Founded in 2006 in Washington, DC, BioInformant is the first and only market research firm to specialize exclusively in the stem cell industry.
BioInformant is distinctively suited to tracking the stem cell marketplace, because we have been following the industry for a decade, providing a robust database of historical data.
A unique attribute of BioInformant is that our management team comes from a BioInformatics background – the science of collecting and analyzing complex biological data – and we apply these techniques to the field of market research.
In addition to specializing in stem cell market intelligence, BioInformant operates a blog at BioInformant.com that releases breaking stem cell news. Nearing 100K views per month and attracting a robust subscriber base of executives and investors, it is a company goal to reach 500K views/month in 2017. BioInformant’s social media accounts also function as powerful platforms for distribution of breaking stem cell news, as our Twitter account (@StemCellMarket) is the fastest growing stem cell account on Twitter, and our President/CEO, Cade Hildreth, is a Top Influencer for Stem Cells on LinkedIn.
To date, BioInformant research has been cited on prominent news outlets that include the Wall Street Journal, Nature Biotechnology, CBS News, Medical Ethics, the Center for BioNetworking, and more.
BioInformant also serves notable clients across the stem cell spectrum, including Fortune 500 companies like GE Healthcare, Pfizer, Goldman Sachs, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Becton Dickinson, and many others.
Why is BioInformant Known Across the Stem Cell Marketplace?
- BioInformant is the first and remain the only firm dedicated exclusively to stem cell markets
- We sponsor and attend a wide range of stem cell industry conferences, including:
- We have a diverse range of stem cell industry partnerships
- Save the Cord Foundation – Exclusive partnership to grow awareness about cord blood derived stem cells (HSCs and MSCs) on a global basis
- Auxocell Laboratories – Partnership to promote awareness for perinatal stem cells and support the upcoming Perinatal Stem Cell Conference in Aspen, CO (March 2-4, 2016)
- Other partnership for regenerative medicine applications (Confidential)
- Respected Speaker on Stem Cell Topics: Stem Cell Meetup, International Conference on Synthetic Biology
- Guest Blogger on Stem Cell Topics
- Wide Readership: Our website (BioInformant.com) is widely read by stem cell industry executives, investors, and researchers. Our reach is expanding rapidly on a month-over-month basis.
- Large Subscriber List: We have thousands of email subscribers who receive our emails about stem cell market news.
- Dominant in Google Search Results: We appear on the 1st Page of Google result for a wide range of stem cell and cord blood terms.
- Dominant Social Media Presence:
- Fastest Growing Stem Cell Account on Twitter – We are the fastest growing stem cell account on Twitter, with an average of 1,000 organic, targeted following joining our audience each month.
- Top Influencer on Stem Cells for LinkedIn – We are a Top Contributor for numerous stem cell and cord blood industry groups.
- Growing Facebook, Pinterest, and SlideShare presence
- Fasting Growing Online Publisher of Stem Cell Market News: We publish a massive amount of free content on the BioInformant blog, releasing 2-3 posts about stem cell market news every day of the year, making BioInformant one of the fastest growing websites for stem cell market news.
- Viral Content: We have published numerous articles which have gone viral, receiving hundreds of social shares within a 30 day period.
- Stem Cell Industry Influencer: Leading stem cell companies like Ocata Therapeutics follow our online content and circulate press releases about it.
- Media Resource for Stem Cell Topics: We are interviewed by major news outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, LA Business Journal, Xconomy, Vogue Magazine, and more.
- Respected Source of Stem Cell Industry Data: BioInformant research has been cited by highly regarded organizations that include include Nature Biotechnology, the Wall Street Journal, CBS News, Yahoo Finance, Medical Ethics, MarketWatch, the Center for BioNetworking, and many more.
- Respected Stem Cell Client Base: We serve all-star clients that include GE Healthcare, PerkinElmer, Thermo Fisher Scientific, BD Biosciences, Sigma Aldrich, Corning, WARF, Sanofi Aventis, Goldman Sachs, Novartis, and otheres.
Interested to Partner with BioInformant? Publishing and Distribution Platforms through Which We Can Spread Your Message
Are you interested to partner with BioInformant? If so, there are a wide range of publishing and distribution platforms through which BioInformant can spread your message, including:
- Website – BioInformant.com is the fastest growing online publisher of stem cell market news; aggressive content publishing schedule; strong month-over-month growth.
- BioInformant’s Email Subscribers – We have a subscriber base of several thousand stem cell industry investors, executives, and scientists.
- Social Media Channels
- Twitter – We are the fasting growing Stem Cell Account on Twitter.
- LinkedIn – We are a Top Influencer for Stem Cells on LinkedIn.
- Other Channels – We also utilize Facebook, SlideShare, Pinterest, and other platforms.
- Stem Cell Industry Conferences– We sponsor, network, and speak at a wide range of stem cell industry events and conferences, including the World Stem Cell Summit, Perinatal Stem Cell Society Annual Conference, Biorepositories and Sample Management Summit, Cord Blood World Europe, and others.
- Infographics – We specialize in use of infographics to convey data and metrics. These images rank extremely well within Google Image Search, SlideShare Search, and LinkedIn Search (because SlideShare is owned by LinkedIn). They are also powerful educational tools.
- Industry Relationships – We have strong partnerships within the stem cell community. We can directly connect you with influencers, write guest articles for other sites, and more.
- Interviews – We media expert on stem cells, most recently being interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Business Journal, Xconomy, and Vogue Magazine. We can assist with media coverage and interviews.
- Press Releases – With our expertise in stem cell technologies, can assist you with the creation and distribution of press releases for your company.
Cade Hildreth is President/CEO of BioInformant Worldwide, LLC. Having studied at Dartmouth College (Biology and Chemistry), Georgetown University (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology with Specialization in BioInformatics), and the University of Pennsylvania (Dental Medicine), she is a media expert on stem cell and cord blood topics, recently interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Business Journal, Xconomy, and Vogue Magazine.
Famous for saying “We are not made of drugs, we are made of cells,” Cade is the communications genius that has grown BioInformant from a market intelligence company into a stem cell publishing powerhouse.
Attracting wide readership among stem cell industry executives and investors, the BioInformant blog features breaking stem cell news, exclusive interviews, and key market discoveries.
In addition to running a stem cell market research firm, Cade is a stem cell transplant recipient.
Outside the office, Cade is an elite rugby player, having represented the USA Women’s Rugby 7s Team, the USA 15s Rugby Team, and the USA Touch Rugby Team in the recent World Cup in Coffs Harbour, Australia. She has also played rugby internationally in Christchurch, NZ, represented Australian Rugby Superclubs, and been honored as the “Women’s International Rugby Player of the Year” alongside the “Men’s International Rugby Player of the Year,” USA rugby legend Todd Clever.