In groundbreaking news released January 2016, the Tisch MS Research Center of New York (MSRCNY) announced it is pursuing a Phase II clinical trial exploring spinal injections of neural progenitors derived from bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (MSC-NPs) for the treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS).
Importantly, the Phase I trial was the first time in history that a treatment demonstrated reversal of established disability in MS patients. Therefore, we are excited to release an exclusive interview with Dr. Saud Sadiq, Chief Research Scientist for Tisch MSRCNY.
Other recently released news on stem cell markets include:
- Do You Know the Key Competitors in the Dental Stem Cell Storage Market?
- Cesca Therapeutics Announces a $15M Strategic Investment From Boyalife Group
- ViaCyte Acquires Rights to BetaLogics Assets for Stem Cell-Derived Approaches to Type 1 Diabetes
- “Mesenchymal Stem Cells – Advances & Applications” — Market Size, Segments, Trends, & Projections through 2020
- Q&A with Pamela Levin of Tisch MS Research Center of New York – Preparations Begin for Phase II Stem Cell Trial for MS
- Cell Applications and Cyfuse Partner to Offer Scaffold-Free 3D Bioprinting to North American Researchers
- “Stem Cell Research Products – Opportunities, Tools, & Technologies” – Market Size, Segments, Trends, and Projections through 2020
Or, click here to view all breaking news about stem cells and cord blood.
President/CEO of BioInformant
“1st and Only Market Research Company Specializing in the Stem Cell Industry”
p.s. We are releasing up coming interviews with Dr. Chris Centeno – the visionary behind the Regenexxx® stem cell technology, Matthew Feshbach – co-founder and CEO of stem cell therapy company Okyanos, and more. Subscribe below to stay informed.
BioInformant is the only research firm to serve the stem cell sector since it emerged. BioInformant research has been cited by major news outlets that include the Wall Street Journal, Nature Biotechnology, CBS News, Medical Ethics, and the Center for BioNetworking. Serving Fortune 500 leaders that include GE Healthcare, Pfizer, Goldman Sachs, and Becton Dickinson, BioInformant is your global leader in stem cell industry data.
Click here to view our global strategic reports for the stem cell and cord blood industry.