Cade Hildreth, President/CEO of BioInformant, will be hosting a Q&A session on the Stem Cell Pioneers Forum this month.
Started in 2007, the Stem Cell Pioneers forum is the “largest patient moderated forum for stem cell discussion and support for those who have had treatment and those thinking of having treatment.”
Currently, the forum has 9,860 threads, 23,375 posts, and 2,145 members, making it an influential site for stem cell patients, advocates, and clinicians.
The forum does not endorse any companies, doctors or treatments, but it does allow members to post their individual experiences at various clinics.
Over the past decade, the forum has grown to include many professionals who offer their assistance by hosting the popular “Ask the Doctor” forum that allows patients to submit questions to the host.
Past hosts for “Ask the Doctor” include:
- Kathy Hebert, President and Co-Founder, Alliance for the Advancement of Cellular Therapies (AACT)
- Kristin Comella, CSO, Bioheart, Inc.
- Dr. Chris Centeno, Founder of the Centeno-Schultz Clinic
- Lee Buckler, Vice President Business and Corporate Development, RepliCel Life Sciences Inc.
- Dr. Glen Terry of the Global Alliance for Regenerative Medicine
- Dr. Jorge Gavino of ProgenCell
- And many more
Want to be better informed than your competition? Get future stem cell industry updates.
BioInformant is the first and only market research firm to specialize exclusively in the stem cell industry. BioInformant research has been cited by major news outlets that include the Wall Street Journal, Nature Biotechnology, Medical Ethics, Vogue Magazine, and more. Serving Fortune 500 leaders that include GE Healthcare, Pfizer, and Goldman Sachs, BioInformant is your global leader in stem cell industry data.