As the first and only market research firm to specialize in the stem cell industry, BioInformant research has been cited by the Wall Street Journal, Xconomy, and Vogue Magazine.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, to be located near NIH and FDA headquarters, BioInformant is distinctively suited to tracking the stem cell marketplace. We have been following the industry for a decade (2006 to present), providing us with a rare 10-year database of historical information on which to base market predictions.
A unique attribute of BioInformant is that our management team comes from a BioInformatics background – the science of collecting and analyzing complex biological data. We apply these advanced data techniques to the field of market research.
Today, BioInformant is the world’s largest publisher of stem cell industry news, attracting tens of thousands of views per month and serving all-star clients from across the stem cell spectrum, including GE Healthcare, Pfizer, Goldman Sachs, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Becton Dickinson, and many more.
Cade Hildreth is the Founder, President, and CEO of BioInformant Worldwide, LLC.
With more than 10 years of experience, Cade is a media expert on stem cell market trends, recently interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Business Journal, Xconomy, and Vogue Magazine.
Cade studied Biology and Chemistry at Dartmouth College and Smith College, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology at Georgetown University, and Dental Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
Famous for saying “We are not made of drugs, we are made of cells,” Cade is the communications genius that has grown BioInformant from a market intelligence company into a stem cell publishing powerhouse.
In addition to running BioInformant, Cade is a stem cell patient.
Outside the office, Cade is an elite rugby player, having represented the USA Rugby 7s Team, the USA 15s Rugby Team, and the USA Touch Rugby Team in the recent World Cup in Coffs Harbour, Australia. Cade also played rugby internationally in Christchurch, NZ, represented Australian Rugby Superclubs, and been honored as the “International Rugby Player of the Year.”
BioInformant’s Social Media Accounts – Powerful Platforms for Distribution of Stem Cell Industry News
With 15,000+ followers, our Twitter account (@StemCellMarket) is the fastest growing stem cell account on Twitter.
Our President and CEO, Cade Hildreth, is also a Top Influencer for Stem Cells on LinkedIn, with 16,400+ followers.
What Makes BioInformant Your Global Leader in Stem Cell Industry Data?
- BioInformant is the first and only market research firm to specialize in the stem cell industry
- We sponsor and attend a wide range of stem cell industry conferences, including:
- Respected Speaker on Stem Cell Topics: Stem Cell Meetup, International Conference on Synthetic Biology
- Guest Blogger on Stem Cell Topics
- Wide Readership: BioInformant is widely read by stem cell industry executives, investors, and researchers, attracting 167K+ views worldwide.
- Large Subscriber List: 10,000+ email subscribers receive our stem cell industry newsletters.
- Dominant in Google Search Results: We appear on the 1st Page of Google result for hundreds of stem cell terms.
- Dominant Social Media Presence:
- Fastest Growing Stem Cell Account on Twitter – We are the fastest growing stem cell account on Twitter, with an average of 1,000 new, organic followers joining our audience each month.
- Top Influencer for Stem Cells on LinkedIn – We are a Top Contributor for Stem Cells on LinkedIn with 16,400+ followers.
- We have a diverse range of stem cell industry partnerships, including:
- Save the Cord Foundation – Exclusive partnership to grow awareness about cord blood stem cells on a global basis
- Perinatal Stem Cell Society Conference – Partnership with Auxocell Laboratories to promote awareness for perinatal stem cells and the annual society conference
- ITERA Life Sciences – International Tissue Engineering Research Association
- Stem Cell Industry Influencer: Leading stem cell companies like Ocata Therapeutics follow our online content and circulate press releases about it.
- Media Resource for Stem Cell Topics: We get interviewed by major news outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, LA Business Journal, Xconomy, AABB, and Vogue Magazine.