BioInformant is proud to announce its sponsorship of the Future of Regenerative Medicine Congress, May 19-21, 2017 in Teaneck, NJ.
What is the Future of Regenerative Medicine Congress?
“The Future of Regenerative Medicine Congress: Extending and Improving Life with Perinatal, Adipose, and Bone Marrow Cellular Therapy” is a three-day educational conference designed for researchers and medical practitioners that work directly in the field of regenerative medicine.
This conference has four objectives:
- Employ the knowledge gained regarding the use of patient specific autologous cellular therapy options to improve patient care
- Discuss state-of-the-art research utilizing Perinatal, Adipose, Bone Marrow, and Platelets Rich Plasma (PRP) derived products
- Analyze the potential contribution of novel, not-yet-approved modalities of therapy to current evidence-based management options for chronic injuries and pain management programs
- Understand the FDA perspective and guidelines that define 361 and 351 regulated products, an emphasis for this conference
The Conference Chair will be Curtis L. Cetrulo, Jr., MD, Asst. Professor of Surgery at the Harvard Medical School, Director of the Vascularized Composite Tissue Allotransplantation Lab, and Attending Surgeon at the Massachussetts General Hospital.
How will you benefit from the Future of Regenerative Medicine Congress?
- Hear world-renowned faculty discuss and cover different perinatal tissue-derived products
- Learn about cutting-edge technologies and patient-specific autologous treatment options ranging from adipose tissue, bone marrow, and PRP
- Interact in Continuing Medical Education (CME)-accredited symposia and workshops
- Grasp the steps to legally offering biologic and cellular treatments to your patients
- Learn to make highly informed decisions for your practice and to invest in the most efficacious treatment options
- Understand next-gen technologies that are currently in development
- Network and share information with world-leading practitioners and researchers
10% Off with the Code “BIOI”
Because we always try to get the best possible deal for our readers, we have negotiated for you to get $100 off your event registration with the code “BIOI”.
Use it during registration to get a great deal on attending the conference.
If you are already registered, email us at [email protected], so we can coordinate to meet up with you there.
The Future of Regenerative Medicine Congress
Improving Life with Perinatal, Adipose, and Bone Marrow Cellular Therapy
May 19-21, 2017
Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, Teaneck, NJ
Click here to see the agenda for the conference. I look forward to seeing you in May in Teaneck, New Jersey!