20 Page Market Brief; October 2017
Among cell therapy companies, the pressure for manufacturing innovation and optimization can incentivize them to seek third-party partners who possess technical, manufacturing, and regulatory expertise, such as cell therapy contract and development manufacturing organizations (CDMOs).
Benefits of partnering with a cell therapy CDMO include scalability, speed to market, access to technical expertise without overhead costs, and cost efficiencies. With more than two dozen market participants now offering cell therapy CDMO services, demand for these services is clearly expanding.
For this reason, this 20-page market brief defines the size of the Cell Therapy CDMO Market and provides future market projections.
Within these 20 pages of analysis, you’ll learn the:
- Top 3 market leaders (that control nearly 50% of the market share)
- Relative size of each market participant
- Size of the Cell Therapy CDMO Market
- Projections for the Cell Therapy CDMO Market through 2022
Cell therapy CDMOs include:
- WuXi PharmaTech, including Subsidiary WuXi AppTech, Inc.
- Lonza, Cell Therapy Manufacturing Unit – Acquired PharmaCell, B.V. in May 2017
- Hitachi Chemical Advanced Therapeutics Solutions (HCATS)/PCT – HCATS acquired PCT March 2017
- MasTHerCell – Acquired by Orgenesis
- Miltenyi Bioprocess, the Contract Manufacturing Business of Miltenyi Biotec
- Nikon CeLL innovation Co., Ltd. (“NCLi”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nikon Corporation
- KBI Biopharma – Acquired Opexa Assets, February 2017
- Brammer Bio – Formed through Merger of Brammer Biopharmaceuticals and Florida Biologix
- CCRM – Built a 10,000 ft² Centre for Advanced Therapeutic Cell Technologies supported by CAD $40M from GE and FedDev Ontario
- ACG Asahi Glass – Bought German CDMO company Biomeva in September 2016
- Roslin Cell Therapies, a Subsidiary of Roslin Cells
- Akron Biotech – Develops and manufactures ancillary materials and novel products/tools under cGMP compliance for tissue, cell and gene therapies
- apceth Biopharm
- Cognate Bioservices, Inc.
- MEDINET Co. Ltd.
- The Clinical Trial Company (TCTC)
- Praxis Pharmaceutical
- Cellular Therapeutics Ltd. (CTL)
- CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting
- Eufets GmbH
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft
- Cellforcure SASU
- Molmed S.p.A.
- Advent Bioservices Ltd
- Gravitas Biomanufacturing
- Cell Therapies Pty Ltd (CTPL)
Table of Contents
- List of Cell Therapy CDMO Market Participants
- Reference Data for the Cell Therapy CDMO Market
- Market Share Breakdown
- Summary of Market Breakdown
- Market Size Determination
- Five-Year Market Forecasts (through 2022)
Claim it now and get immediate access. Act soon, because pricing will increase on November 1st.
Of course, your investment is backed by a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.