In 2014, BioInformant surveyed 600+ recent and expectant parents worldwide about their experience with understanding and selecting cord blood banking services. These fascinating findings can now be accessed and implemented into your cord blood bank, without the time and experience of conducting the survey yourself.
Key Survey Findings from 600+ Recent and Expectant Parents
This 40-question, 52-page survey reveals how to effectively educate parents, prioritize your marketing budget, and understand why parents bank publicly, privately, or not at all.
It identifies popular blogs, websites, and resources among expectant parents, and provides key insight into the minds of your prospective clients.
Use these survey findings to make effective decisions, create targeted marketing messages, and produce higher prospect-to-client conversion ratios.
Key survey findings include:
- Rates of cord blood banking awareness by gender, income, geographic location, and education
- Sources through which expectant parents learn of cord blood preservation
- Factors influencing private vs. public storage of cord blood
- Price sensitivity and quality expectations
- Approaches for communicating with expectant parents
- Key factors influencing the decision to store cord blood
- Parental responsiveness to health statistics
- “Tested” language for communicating with expectant parents
- And more
Claim it now for less than $1 per response. And remember, all BioInformant reports are backed by a full 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.