This 166 page global strategic report features interviews with leading stem cell executives, positioning you to get the inside scoop on the future of the stem cell industry from the people who are creating it.
Stem cells are primitive cells found in all multi-cellular organisms that are characterized by self-renewal and the capacity to differentiate into mature cell types. Several broad categories of stem cells exist, including:
- Embryonic stem cells, derived from blastocysts
- Perinatal stem cells, obtained during the period immediately before and after birth
- Adult stem cells, found in adult tissues
- Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS cells), produced by genetically reprogramming adults cells
- Cancer stem cells, which give rise to clonal populations of cells that form tumors or disperse in the body
The possibilities arising from these characteristics have resulted in great commercial interest, with potential applications ranging from the use of stem cells as research tools, to their utilization in cell therapies and integration into 3D bioprinted tissues and organs. Additionally, the ability to use stem cells to improve drug target validation and toxicology screening is of intense interest to the pharmaceutical industry.
Undoubtedly, there is enormous interest surrounding the stem cell industry.
However, this rapid technological change leaves all industry participants wondering, what will be future directions for the stem cell industry over the next 5, 10, or 15 years?
Claim this report to get the inside scoop on the future of the stem cell industry from the people who are creating it.
Interviews with Stem Cell Industry Executives
Founded in 2006, BioInformant is the first and only market research firm to specialize in the stem cell industry, with research cited by the Wall Street Journal, Xconomy, and Vogue Magazine.
For years, BioInformant has been interviewing stem cell industry executives and is honored to release this 166 page global strategic report featuring interviews with leading stem cell industry executives worldwide, including:
- Interview with Dr. Yael Margolin, CEO of Gamida Cell – Solving the Unmet Need in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT)
- Interview with Dr. Frida Grynspan, VP of Research & Development for Stem Cell Medicine, Ltd. – Developing Genetically Modified Muscle Progenitor Cells
- Interview with Dr. Itzchak Angel, CEO of Accellta – Specializing in Mass Production of the Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Interview with Eran Cohen, Accellta’s Intellectual Property (IP) Officer – A Small Company with the IP of a Big Company
- Interview with Dr. Cynthia Bamdad, CEO of Minerva Biotechnologies – The Link Between Naïve Stem Cells and Cancer
- Interview with Matthew Feshbach, Founder of Okyanos Cell Therapy (Part 1) – Adipose-Derived Stem Cell Therapies
- Interview with Matthew Feshbach, Founder of Okyanos Cell Therapy (Part 2) – Setting the Standard in Adipose-Derived Stem Cell Applications
- Interview with Dr. Bruce Werber, COO of BPSR and CEO of Anu Life Sciences – Regenerative Applications of Placental Tissue Allografts
- Interview with Dr. Ornella Parolini of IPLASS – Understanding Placental Stem Cell Applications
- Interview with Pamela Levin of Tisch MS Research Center of NY– Beginning a Phase II Stem Cell Trial for MS
- Interview with Dr. Saud Sadiq, Director of the Tisch MS Research Center of NY – Stem Cells for Reversal of Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Interview with James Alexis Mendez, CFO of CryoHoldco – Cord Blood Banking within Latin America
- Interview with Kenneth Harris, Chief Advisor for CuraSense Advisors – Growth Rates and Trends within the Cord Blood Industry
- Interview with Joseph Krieger of Boston Biolife – Educating Physicians about Regenerative Medicine
- Interview with ORIG3N’s James Lovgren – Creating World’s Largest Blood Cell Repository for iPSC Production
- Interview with Tony Veverka, Chief Group Executive of BioEden – How Dental Stem Cells Will Impact Our Future
- Interview with Joao Andrade, CEO of WideCells Group – Unlocking the Future of Cord Blood Banking
- Interview with Dr. Jon Rowley, Founder and CTO of RoosterBio (2016) – Radically Changing the Use of Stem Cells
- Interview with the Dr. Jon Rowley, Founder and CTO of RoosterBio (2017) – “Year of the Rooster”
- Interview with Dr. Paul Wotton, Board Member of Cynata Therapeutics and Previous CEO of Ocata Therapeutics – Mass Production of Therapeutic Grade MSCs
- Interview with Kyle Cetrulo, CEO of AuxoCell Laboratories – Future of Regenerative Medicine
- Interview with Dr. Denver Lough, President and CEO of PolarityTE – Creating Functionally Polarized Tissue
- Interview with Yaky Yanay, President and COO of Pluristem Therapeutics – Commercializing Placental Stem Cell Therapeutics
- Interview with Dr. Priya Baraniak of RoosterBio – RM Industry’s First Xeno-free (XF) hMSC Cell Banks
- Interview with Dr. Chris Centeno, CEO of Regenexx® (Part 1) – Orthopedic Applications of MSCs
- Interview with Dr. Chris Centeno, CEO of Regenexx® (Part 2) – Visionary Behind Regenexx® Stem Cell Technology
- Interview with Robin Smith, CEO of ORIG3N – Creating Patient-Specific iPSCs and a Living Database of Humanity
- Interview with Dr. Askenase of Yale University School of Medicine – Role of MSC-Derived Exosomes in Healing the Injured Spinal Cord
- Interview with Kaz Hirao, CEO of Cellular Dynamics International (CDI), a FUJIFILM Company – Industrial Scale Manufacture of iPSC Cells and Differentiated Cell Types
DELIVERY: Claim this report now to get immediate download on any device (printing rights allowed).
For a limited-time, get access for life (no user license required). Remember to at soon, before this offer expires!
Of course, your investment is backed by a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.